|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1 pieces piece||Onions Onion|
|500 g g||Beef Mince Beef Mince|
|2 tsp tsp||Tomato Ketchup Tomato Ketchup|
|1 tsp tsp||Mustard Mustard|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Barbecue Sauce Barbecue Sauce|
|1 large large||Eggs Egg|
|80 g g||Breadcrumbs Breadcrumbs|
|4 slices slice||Cheese Cheese|
|4 pieces piece||Burger Buns Burger Bun|
Preparation time: 0:20
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook theonion for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.Transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- When cooled, add the mince, ketchup, mustard,barbecue sauce, egg , breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Mix everything using clean hands.
- Divide the mix into four equal pieces. Shape each oneinto a fat burger.
- Transfer the burgers to a tray, cover with cling filmand refrigerate for one hour. Remove and allow to sitat room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on the barbecue over a medium to highheat for 5-7 minutes per side until completelycooked through.
- In the last minute of cooking, place a slice of cheeseon top of each burger and lightly toast the buns.
Serve with your preferred toppings.
QUICKTWISTMix up the sauces to suityour taste! Up the mustardfor a funkier fix, add moreketchup for sweetness oreven try a squirt ofmayo to keep yourburger juicy.