|400 g g|| Green Bean
(top and tailed)
|700 g g||Steak Steak|
|164 g g||Tomato Tomato|
|38 g g|| Garlic
(peeled and sliced)
|2 splashes splash||Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|40 g g||Butter Butter|
|100 ml ml||Water Water|
Fillet Steak with Roasted Garlicky Beans and Baby Plum Tomatoes
- Season your steaks on either side then put in a large frying pan or a cast iron grill on to heat, (you will need very little oil if using a cast iron grill). When gently smoking carefully add the steaks.
- I cook mine for 4 minutes on each side then turn the steaks round on their sides to colour the edges. This is for a medium rare steak, cook for a minute more on each side for a medium. Or pop it in the oven for a while if you like them more done.
- Rest your steak between 2 plates in a warm place while you cook the vegetables.
- Put your sliced garlic in a frying pan with the olive oil and heat up gently till it starts to turn golden add the butter an take off the heat for a minute while the butter melts.
- Put back on the heat and add the beans to the pan with the water.. Put a lid on the pan and turn the heat up full and cook for 2-3 minutes before adding the tomatoes, cook for 1 more minute and serve with the steak along with the buttery garlicky juices.