|100 g g||Butter Butter|
|100 g g||Brown Sugar Brown Sugar|
|100 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|100 g g|| Cake Syrup
|2 tsp tsp||Ground Ginger Ground Ginger|
Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Dice the ginger.
- Cut butter into small pieces and heat with sugar and cake syrup in a small pot until melted, and allow tocool down.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and ground ginger and mix together with the cooled sugar.
- Form walnut-sized portions and shape them into balls, and place them on a sheet of baking paper.
- Place the candy ginger on top and lightly flatten.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool down.