|150 g g||Oats Oats|
|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Matcha Matcha|
|3 tbsp tbsp|| Pea Protein Isolate
Pea Protein Isolate|
|60 g g||Bananas Banana|
|1 tbsp tbsp|| Flax
|375 ml ml||Almond Milk Almond Milk|
|15 ml ml||Maple Syrup Maple Syrup|
|1 tsp tsp||Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract|
|6 scoops scoop|| Frozen Joghrt: Passionfruit & Mango
Frozen Joghrt: Passionfruit & Mango|
(1-2 scoops per person to serve)
Baked Matcha Oats with Pow Cow Frozen Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together oats, flax and pea protein in bowl.
- Whisk together banana puree, almond milk, Matcha powder, vanilla and maple syrup in a jug.
- Pour wet over dry. Mix to combine. Place into a lightly greased 2lb oven safe dish.
- Bake for 30 mins. Allow to cool fully before slicing. If you prefer, you can refrigerate overnight once cooked and eat them cold. You can reheat slices in the microwave or briefly in the oven.