|200 g g||Butter Butter|
|1 large large||Eggs Egg|
|125 g g||Caster Sugar Caster Sugar|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|200 g g||Self-Raising Flour Self-Raising Flour|
|100 g g||Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts|
|150 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
- Whisk the butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Add the egg, flour and baking powder to the mix.
- Coarsely chop the cashew nuts and the chocolate, and add two thirds to the dough.
- Mix the ingredients together and use a tablespoon to make small circles of dough on baking paper on a tray.
- Cover with remaining nuts and chocolate then bake in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for approx. 15mins.
- Let them cool on a grid.