|125 g g||Butter Butter|
|125 g g||Sugar Sugar|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 packet packet||Vanilla Sugar Vanilla Sugar|
|2 large large||Eggs Egg|
|300 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|40 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|50 pieces piece|| Smarties
Rudolf with the Red Nose Cookies
- Add the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar and bind together until creamy, then add eggs individually, add in the flour and baking powder and quickly knead.
- Allow the pastry to rest for at least 2 hours.
- Roll out pastry until ½ cm thick and cut out circles (5 cm in width).
- Place on baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for roughly 15 minutes until the edges brown slightly.
- Allow to cool down. Break up chocolate and melt over a hot water bath.
- Place in a freezer bag, seal the open end and cut a small corner in the tip of the bag.
- Draw two eyes and an antler using the freezer bag, then place red chocolate smarties as a nose and allow to set.