|4 pieces piece||Egg Whites Egg White|
|150 g g||Caster Sugar Caster Sugar|
|0 tsp tsp||Cream of Tartar Cream of Tartar|
|1 cups cup||Greek yoghursts Greek Yoghurt|
|1 tsp tsp||Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract|
|20 g g||Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
|150 g g||Blueberries Blueberry|
Barry’s Blueberries with Fluffy Meringue
- Line a flat tray with some baking paper and lightly grease with cooking spray
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beak until soft peaks form
- Add the sugar and cream of tartar slowly while beating for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture and place on the tray in circles with a spatula
- Bake at 100˚C/80˚C fan/gas mark ¼ for two hours. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues to cool completely in the oven with the door slightly ajar.
- Mix the yoghurt, vanilla and icing sugar.
- Top with the yoghurt mixture and the blueberries.