|50 g g||Frozen Peas Frozen Peas|
|50 g g||Feta Cheese Feta Cheese|
|1 sprigs sprig||Mint Mint|
|half half||Pomegranates Pomegranate|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 pinches pinch||Pepper Pepper|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Natural Yoghurt Natural Yoghurt|
|1 large large||Cucumbers Cucumber|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|4 pieces piece||Lamb Leg Steak Lamb Leg Steak|
|100 g g||Quinoa Salad Quinoa Salad|
|2 pieces piece||Radish Radish|
Lamb Leg Steak with Quinoa Salad
- Cook your quinoa according to the packet's instruction.
- Boil your peas in a small pot of hot water for 3 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- Finely slice the radish and add to the quinoa. Add the feta cheese, the fresh mint, the seeds from half the pomegranate and the cooled peas. Mix well, and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Make a tzatziki by mixing together the natural yogurt and the finely diced cucumber. Use a fine grater to grate the clove of garlic into the yogurt. Mix well and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying or griddle pan to a high heat. Rub some olive or sunflower oil onto the lamb steaks. When the pan is hot, fry the steaks for 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Let the lamb rest in the hot pan off the heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve the lamb steaks with the quinoa salad and Tzatziki on the side.