|300 g g||Turkey Turkey||
|100 g g||Stuffing Stuffing||
|150 g g||Brussels Sprout Brussels Sprout||
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt||
|1 pieces piece||Pomegranates Pomegranate||
|1 handfuls handful||Parsley Parsley||
|3 tbsp tbsp||Rapeseed Oil Rapeseed Oil||
|2 tbsp tbsp||Lemon Lemon||
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic||
Warm Winter Salad with Leftovers
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small jar. Season with salt and pepper, seal with a lid and shake until combined. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once foaming, add the roasted veg. Season with salt and pepper & cook for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
- Add the turkey and stuffing and stir gently.
- Arrange the sprout leaves around a large platter and add the warmed leftovers.
- Toss the salad leaves with the dressing to coat, then pile them over the top of the salad. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds & the parsley to serve.
To remove the seeds from a pomegranate, slice it in half & place it, cut-side down, into the palm of your hand. Knock the rounded side of the pomegranate with a spoon until the seeds fall out into your hand.