|1 handfuls handful||Basil Leaves Basil Leaf||
|80 g g||Parmesan Parmesan||
|90 ml ml||Milk Milk||
|250 g g||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes||
|50 g g||Rocket Rocket||
|60 g g||Dried Tomatoes Dried Tomato||
|400 g g||Tortellini Tortellini||
|100 g g||Green Olives Green Olives||
Tortellini salad with Parmesan dressing
- Wash the tortellini in boiling salted water. Drain, drain and allow to cool.
- Pour into tortellini 50g of finely grated Parmesan.
- Wash basil and dab dry leaves. Finely chop and season with crème fraîche, grated Parmesan, milk, salt and pepper.
- Drain dried tomatoes and olives and chop roughly. Mix with tortellini and dressing and leave to stand for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Wash and dry the rocket.
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Bring both under the salad, taste and spread over 4 containers.
- Sprinkle with shaved parmesan and tightly close the lid.