|2 fillets fillet||Steak Steak|
|1 dash dash||Vegetable Oil Vegetable Oil|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|2 large large||Tortilla Wrap Tortilla Wrap|
|2 pieces piece||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes|
|0 pieces piece||Red Onions Red Onion|
|2 pieces piece||Lime Lime|
|1 tub tub|| Sour Cream
|1 sprigs sprig||Coriander Coriander|
|1 pieces piece|| Avocados
Preparation time: 0:15
- Heat the vegetable oil in a good, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Vegetable and sunflower oils can reach higher temperatures than olive oil so they're perfect for frying steaks.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, rubbing it on each side of the steak.
- When the pan is very hot, carefully add the steaks and fry for four to five minutes on each side. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the steaks to rest in the hot pan for ten minutes. This will leave you with a delicious medium rare steak.
- Heat up your tortilla wraps by wrapping them in the tin foil and placing them in a warm oven.
- Finely dice the tomatoes and red onion. Transfer to a bowl. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of the other half of the lime into the sour cream. Finely chop a small handful of fresh coriander and mix into the sour cream.
- Serve the tortillas topped with steak slices, the tomato salsa, coriander sour cream, and a few slices of ripe avocado. Finish with a few more leaves of fresh coriander and a few slices of lime served on the side.