|1||Seefood Mix Seefood Mix|
|250 ml ml||Milk Milk|
(peeled and halved)
|1 bunch bunch||Basil Leaves Basil Leaf|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Horseradish Sauce Horseradish Sauce|
|1|| Cherry Tomatoes
|2 tbsp tbsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Bring the milk to the boil and place in the seafood mix and cook for three minutes until ready.
- Allow to cool on a plate.
- Mix the crème fraiche and horseradish together.
- Now place the ice berg into a bowl and mix tomato, basil and avocado together with some olive oil.
- Now place onto a plate, take seafood mix and add seasoning and lemon juice.
- Place the seafood on top of salad mix, and serve sauce on top.