|1 packet packet||Seefood Mix Seefood Mix||
|1 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter||
|125 g g||Cheese Cheese||
|1 bunch bunch||Spring Onions Spring Onion||
|1 dash dash||Salt Salt||
|1 splashes splash||Milk Milk||
|1 packet packet||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes||
|1 splashes splash||Olive Oil Olive Oil||
Seafood Frittata with Oozy Cheddar and Spring Onions
Preparation time: 0:15 min
- Set your oven to 200 deg.
- You will have to work quickly for the initial part of this recipe so have everything ready.
- Melt the butter in the pan over a medium high heat preferably in a non stick pan ,making sure all of the pan is coated nicely then add your spring onions
- Season your eggs and add the milk to the eggs.
- Whisk together and add the egg mix to the pan then turn around once or twice with a wooden spoon or spatula before adding the seafood.
- Level out your mix and top evenly with the cheese then place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little, loosen the sides of the frittata then slide out carefully onto a large plate, or simply leave in the pan and bring over to the table.
Oven roasted tomatoes.
- Put some cherry vine tomatoes on a roasting tray leaving them on the vine, drizzle with olive oil the season. Cook in a preheated oven for 6-8 minutes
Nb.. If you wanted to bulk this omelette out just put some diced cooked potatoes through the mix and you'll have a delicious Spanish tortilla .
Ps .. Add a Tsp of curry powder to the eggs if you fancy to give this frittata a lovely little twist.