|40 g g||Pesto Pesto|
|1||Red Pepper Red Pepper|
|125 g g||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes|
|60 g g||Cooked ham Cooked ham|
|8 slices slice||Bread Bread|
|125 g g||Cheese Cheese|
|Choose your favourite|
- Stir the fresh cheese with pesto.
- Toast bread and spread with the fresh cheese.
- Place 4 slices of ham on the remaining bread, cut into 4 pieces.
- Peel and cut the peppers into pieces.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
- Cut the sandwiches into triangles
- Put a sandwich on a skewer followed by half a tomato and a slice of pepper and then repeat.