For the base:
|125 g g||Butter Butter|
|350 g g||Flour Flour|
|2 pieces piece||Eggs Egg|
|150 g g||Light Brown Sugar Light Brown Sugar|
|50 g g|| Chocolate
|4 tbsp tbsp||Chocolate Spread Chocolate Spread|
|12 pieces piece||Mini marshmallows Mini marshmallows|
|12 pieces piece||White chocolate White chocolate|
|12 pieces piece||Cookies Cookies|
S'mores Brownie Cups
Cooks notes: feel free to change the chocolate in these, you could use all milk or dark,whatever you have to hand.
Equipment: 12 hole muffin tray
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°f/gas mark 3. Grease a 12 hole muffin tray.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the base in a medium bowl.
3. Divide the mix between the muffin cups.
4. Using your fingers, spread the mix up the sides of each cup to create a cupshape, leaving space in the centre. You can use a small measuring spoon todo this also.
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden. Place a teaspoon of choconussa into each cup, you may need to press down the centres of the cups tocreate a little space first.
6. Top with a marshmallow, square of white chocolate and repeat with theremaining 11 cups. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes until themarshmallow is golden. Add a mini cookie to the top of each one. Allow tocool for a minute or two, remove and serve straight away.