|600 ml ml||Vegetables broth Vegetables broth|
|500 g g||Broccolis Broccoli|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|250 g g||Natural Yoghurt Natural Yoghurt|
|2 -3 tsp tsp||Honey Honey|
|1 pinches pinch||Pepper Pepper|
|250 g g||Sugar snap peas Sugar snap peas|
|200 g g||Bulgar Bulgar|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Pine nuts Pine nut|
|400 g g||Tofu Tofu|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Soy Sauce Soy Sauce|
|2 -3 tsp tsp||White vinegar White vinegar|
Power Bowl with Bulgur and Tofu
- Add the bulgur to the boiling vegetable broth and simmer over a low heat for about 10 minutes and let swell, then allow to cool.
- Distribute into 4 large serving glasses or bowls.
- Wash the broccoli and divide into florets. Peel the stalk and cut into thin slices. Clean and wash the sugar snacks. Boil broccoli in salted water for 3-4 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and for an additional 1-2 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly. Add the vegetables to the Bulgur.
- Peel the oranges so that the white inner skin is also removed.
- Slice the segment while collecting the juices.
- Pour the pine nuts into a skillet.
- Cut the tofu into slices about 1 cm thick and drizzle with soy sauce.
- Cook with sunflower oil for 3-4 minutes on each side, then set on kitchen paper to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with orange juice and sprinkle pine nuts on the vegetables.
- Peel the avocado, cut it in half, remove the stone and cut the into slices. Mix with the lime juice, add all the vegetables.
- Peel the shallots and finely chop them. Mix with the yoghurt, the orange juice and the honey.
- Season with vinegar, salt and pepper and pack in 4 small jars.