|1 handfuls handful||Basil Leaves Basil Leaf|
|200 g g||Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style) Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style)|
|300 g g||Lasagne Sheets Lasagne Sheet|
|2 tins tin||Chopped Tomatoes Chopped Tomatoes|
|2 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|1 pinches pinch||Pepper Pepper|
|1 packet packet||Pork Mince Pork Mince|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|150 g g||Cheese Cheese|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
Pork Mince Lasagne
Preparation time: 0:20
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Fry the mince in a large pan until nicely browned. Add the onions & garlic to the pan with 1tbsp olive oil and continue to fry gently for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Season with salt & pepper.
- Next, add the tinned tomatoes. Cook for 15 minutes over a low heat and add the basil leaves.
- Spoon the cream cheese into a large bowl and mix with the egg and grated cheddar cheese. Begin to build your lasagne with a layer of the tomato mix, then the lasagne sheets followed by the cream cheese mixture. Keep building layers until the mixture is all used.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the lasagne sheets are cooked. Finish with more fresh basil leaves.