|700 g g||Pork Chop Pork Chop|
|125 g g||Lardon Lardon|
|815 g g||Green Cabbage Green Cabbage|
|1 pieces piece||Chicken Stock Chicken Stock|
|1 large large||Apples Apple|
|tbsp tbsp||Wholegrain Mustard Wholegrain Mustard|
Pork Chops with Creamy Bacon & Cabbage
- Heat a frying pan, add some oil and when lightly smoking carefully add your chops.
- Cook the chops for 5 mins on each side, season and keep warm.
- Meanwhile heat some oil in a decent sized pot, add the bacon lardons and cook for 2 mins, then stir in the apples & cabbage along with a little splash of water.
- Crumble in the stock cube and add the cream.
- Place a lid on the pot and cook over a high heat for 5-6 mins stirring once or twice.
- Finally add the mustard, salt & pepper and serve with the chops.