|125 g g||Butter Butter|
|175 g g||Flour Flour|
|1||Egg Yolks Egg Yolk|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder|
|50 g g||Chocolate Chocolate|
|4 large large||Eggs Egg|
|100 g g||Sugar Sugar|
|1 packet packet||Vanilla Pudding Powder Vanilla Pudding Powder|
|900 g g||Pears Pear|
|1 splashes splash||Vanilla Sugar Vanilla Sugar|
- Dice the butter and knead it with other pastry ingredients. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of cold water. Allow dough to cool for 1 hour, roll out between 2 large lined a greased trays (26 x 26 cm) with a (3 cm) high edge. Soak the base for 15 minutes. Cover with baking paper and complain with pods. Pre-bake the ground in the preheated oven at 200* C for 10 minutes.
- Remove the paper and pods, bake the bottom for a further 5 minutes.
- Break up chocolate for the coating, Creme Fraiche, stir eggs and sugar until creamy. Add the chocolate and the pudding powder and stir briefly. Peel the pears, quarter and kernels.
- Remove the tart from the oven and leave to cool, reduce oven temperature to 180* C. Pour the cream onto the ground and spread the pear quarters on top, sprinkling with Bourbon Vanilla sugar. Bake the tart for another 25 minutes until cream becomes firm. On a cake rack, allow to cool, remove the mould and serve cut into pieces.
- Freezer bag
- Oil for the baking tray
- Baking paper and legumes for blind baking