|2 pieces piece||Red Onions Red Onion|
|2 pieces piece|| Beetroots
|1 pieces piece|| Carrots
|1 pieces piece|| Parsnip
|1 pieces piece|| Pears
|2 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter|
|1 sprigs sprig||Thyme Thyme|
|1 pieces piece|| Vegetable Stock
|150 ml ml||Mulled Wine Mulled Wine|
|1 handfuls handful||Cranberries Cranberries|
|1 handfuls handful||Macadamia Nuts Macadamia Nuts|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
Mulled Winter Soup
- Fry the onions gently in the butter over a medium heat.
- After 5 minutes add the peeled and diced carrots, parsnips, beetroot & thyme and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the pear, stock & mulled wine.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once the veggies are tender, blend till smooth & season.
- Serve in warm bowls with a spoonful of crème fraîche and a scattering of the cranberry and macadamia mix.