|300 g g||Goat's Cheese Goat's Cheese|
|1 handfuls handful||Basil Leaves Basil Leaf|
|750 g g||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter|
|2 tsp tsp||Honey Honey|
Mini Tomatoes with Caramelised Onions and Goat's Cheese
- Peel and chop the onions and simmer in hot butter.
- Sprinkle with honey and leave to caramelize.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool.
- Take half of the basil leaves and finely chop them.
- Season with onions and goat cheese and taste.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut off the top third and carefully hollow tomatoes with a small spoon.
- Fill the tomatoes with the onions and cheese, place on a plate.
- Garnish with remaining basil leaves.
- Serve with salted crackers or fresh ciabatta.
Tip: Small cherry tomatoes are great as finger food, although the larger tomatoes make less work when filling.
Fat 8g Carbonhydrates 6g Protein 4g kCal 116 Kilojoule 485