|Olive Oil Olive Oil|
Lemon Baked Salmon
Preparation time: 0:05
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200c/180c fan/ gas mark 6. Place a sheet of baking paper on a roasting tray.
2. Slice the lemon into thin, round slices. Roughly chop the fresh parsley and the garlic clove together.
3. Place the salmon darnes on the baking tray. Place a lemon slice on top of the salmon darnes. Sprinkle the parsley and garlic mix on top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, add the baby potatoes to a small saucepan of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Set aside until ready to serve.
5. When the salmon is nearly done, heat a little olive oil in a griddle or frying pan. Trim the asparagus spears and add them to the pan, frying for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Serve the asparagus and new potatoes alongside the lemon baked salmon.