|1 tsp tsp||Vegetable Oil Vegetable Oil|
|1 packet packet||fajita Dinner Kit fajita Dinner Kit|
|1 pieces piece|| Onions
|1 pieces piece|| Green Chilli Peppers
Green Chilli Peppers|
|230 g g||Sour Cream Sour Cream|
|200 g g||Cheese Cheese|
|0 tsp tsp||Oregano Oregano|
|1 pieces piece|| Pepper
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|1 sprigs sprig||Coriander Coriander|
|300 ml ml||Tomato Passata Tomato Passata|
|400 g g||Turkey Turkey|
Leftover Turkey Enchiladas
- Preheat your oven to 180˚C.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion, pepper and green chilli for 4-5 minutes until just soft, then stir in the turkey with the fajita spice mix, chilli powder garlic.
- Next, stir in the sour cream, 120g of the cheddar, coriander, oregano and some seasoning.
- Heat until the cheese melts.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture up in the tortillas and arrange in a 23 x 33cm baking dish.
- Mix the passata with the salsa from the dinner kit and pour over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle over the remaining 80g of cheddar.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving & top with some more fresh coriander.