|60 ml ml||Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 tsp tsp||Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 tsp tsp||Lemon Juice Lemon Juice|
|tbsp tbsp||Dijon Mustard Dijon Mustard|
|tsp tsp||Dried Oregano Dried Oregano|
|tsp tsp||Dried Thyme Dried Thyme|
|2 pieces piece||Rib Eye Steak Rib Eye Steak|
|20 g g||Butter Butter|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Rapeseed Oil Rapeseed Oil|
|1 cloves clove|| Garlic
|100 g g||Mixed Salad Mixed Salad|
|1 large large|| Red Onions
|1 pieces piece|| Avocados
|200 g g|| Cherry Tomatoes
|pieces piece|| Cucumbers
|50 g g|| Blue Cheese
Irish Rib Eye Steak Salad
1. In a jug, whisk together all the ingredients for thesalad dressing until well combined.
2. Measure out 60ml of the mixture, pour it into asealable bag and add the steaks, setting the rest ofthe mixture aside. Seal the bag and rub the marinadeall around the steaks. Place in the fridge for 30minutes.
3. Remove the steaks from the bag and allow to sit atroom temperature for 20 minutes.
4. Melt the butter with the oil and garlic in a heavy-basedpan over a high heat.
5. Add the steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes per side oruntil cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, tentloosely with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
6. In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed leaves, redonion, avocado, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.Drizzle over most of the reserved dressing and toss tocoat. Divide the salad between serving plates.
7. Slice the steaks against the grain and arrange overthe salad. Crumble over the blue cheese, then drizzlewith the remaining dressing to serve.
Nutritional Information Per serving: 408kcals, 37.4g fat (10.2g sat),11.1g carbs (3.8g sugars), 32.4g protein,4.98g fibre, 1.417g sodium