|600 g g||Courgette Courgette|
|300 g g||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes|
|100 g g||Rocket Rocket|
|60 g g||Green Olives Green Olives|
|60 g g||Black Olives Black Olives|
|1 pieces piece||Lemon Lemon|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1 large large||Red Onions Red Onion|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 pinches pinch||Oregano Oregano|
|80 g g||Feta Cheese Feta Cheese|
|6 large large||Pepperoni Pepperoni|
Greek Salad with Courgette Noodles
- Wash the courgettes and cut into strips using a spiral cutter. Mix with ½ teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Clean, wash, dry and chop tomatoes intohalves. Cut the olives into quarters. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- For dressing, add remaining lemon juice with oil, honey, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Drain the courgettes and mix with prepared dressing. Allow the Feta cheese to drain and crumble, scatter lettuce leave. (Optional, add in pepperoni).
- Tip: If you do not have a spiral cutter, the courgette cuts slices and then strips.