|2 tbsp tbsp||Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
|2 tbsp tbsp|| Lemon
|100 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|300 ml ml||Cream Cream|
|1 bowl bowl|| Pomegranates
|1 bunch bunch|| Mint
|2 pieces piece||Meringue nest Meringue nest|
|packet packet|| Berries
Frozen Winter Berry Sundae
- Heat half the frozen fruit with icing sugar & lemon juice over a medium heat for roughly 5 minutes, stirring to break up the fruit slightly.
- Break up the white chocolate and heat in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Add 3 tbsps of the cream and continue to cook until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth & glossy.
- Whip the remaining cream until peaks form but not over-whipped.
- Break the meringue nests into pieces and set aside.
- Fill sundae glasses with layers of the frozen fruit, whipped cream, broken meringues & fruit sauce, finishing with the white chocolate sauce on top.