|1 bunch bunch||Coriander Coriander|
(juiced and grated)
|2 tbsp tbsp||Rapeseed Oil Rapeseed Oil|
|2||Dried Red Chilli Pepper Dried Red Chilli Pepper|
|350 g g||Tomato Tomato|
(fillets (choose your favourite fish))
Fish fillet with spicy tomato and avocado salsa
- Clean, wash, halve and core tomatoes. Then finely dice.
- Clean the onions and cut into fine rings. Chilis, chop and finely chop.
- Wash the coriander, shake it dry, peel and chop the leaves.
- Peel the avocado, cut the meat from the stone and dice it.
- Mix with half of the lime juice.
- Prepare ingredients and season with salt. Cool.
- Wash the fish fillets, pat dry and season with the remaining lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In hot oil, fry 2-3 minutes from each side.
- Serve with salsa.
Fat16 g Carbonhydrates5 g Protein23 g kCal277 Kilojoule1160