|1||Egg Yolks Egg Yolk|
|4 pieces piece||Dill Dill|
|1 tsp tsp||Mustard Mustard|
|1 handfuls handful|| Parsley
|1 splashes splash|| Lemon
|1 handfuls handful||Radish Radish|
|125 g g||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
Egg salad with herbs
- Boil eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash herbs, dab dry, dab leaflets and finely chop them.
- Mix the egg yolk with mustard, some salt and pepper with a slow beaker or blender.
- With constant stirring, add oil.
- When the mayonnaise begins to bind, add remaining oil in a fine stream while stirring.
- Mix herbs and mayonnaise with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drain the eggs and allow to cool, then remove shell and roughly dice.
- Clean the radish, the herbs and the onions. Dice the radish.
- Chop the tender celery leaves.
- Cut the onions into fine rings.
- Peel apple, slice in quarters, core and dice.
- Carefully mix it with the mayonnaise and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh rolls or crispy baguette taste.
Tip: Make sure that the egg yolk is hot before the Mayo is prepared, then it is best to combine the remaining ingredients.