|1 packet packet|| Confit of Irish Duck Legs
Confit of Irish Duck Legs|
|8||Tortilla Wrap Tortilla Wrap|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Cheese Cheese|
|80 g g|| Butter
|1 packet packet||Watercress, Spinach and Rocket Salad Watercress, Spinach and Rocket Salad|
|4 tbsp tbsp|| Pickled Red Cabbage
Pickled Red Cabbage|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Sour Cream Sour Cream|
Crispy Duck Quesadillas
One of our favourite things to eat is a beautiful slow cooked Duck leg .. All the cooking is done for you with this fantastic product.. I wanted to make something different and delicious that would be great for all the family, and be really simple to cook.
Try these at your next party..
Ps.. Cook them one by one and keep them warm.
1. Off the heat brush the non stick frying pan evenly with some of the butter then lay one tortilla on top.
2. Spread the sour cream evenly on top, then scatter over the Duck, cheese and cabbage, the objective is to make sure they are thinly filled and don't fall apart.
3. Place another tortilla firmly on top and place on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes making sure you take a peek at the underside to make sure it's not browning too fast.
4. Turn deftly with a fish slice when golden brown and cook for another 3 minutes,
5. Slide from the pan into a chopping board and cut into wedges.
6. Serve with some dressed watercress , spinach and rocket salad.