|1 packet packet||Bacon Bacon|
|4||Egg Yolks Egg Yolk|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|50 g g||Parmesan Parmesan|
|1 packet packet||Spaghetti Spaghetti|
1. Beet Egg whites with 1 tbsp of water
2. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
3. Fry the bacon bits in the oil until crisp & keep warm.
4. Stir half the parmesan into the egg yolk and water mixture.
5. When the pasta is nearly cooked add the shredded leeks and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta then return to the pot and lower the heat.
7. Stir in the egg and Parmesan mixture little by little, then season with salt & lots of black pepper.
8. Divide into warm bowls and scatter the crispy bacon over the top of each along with the remaining parmesan.