|50 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|100 ml ml||Red Wine Red Wine|
|700 ml ml|| Vegetable cube for soup
Vegetable cube for soup|
|2 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|500 g g||Soup Vegetables Soup Vegetables|
|1 kg kg||Beef Beef|
|600 g g||Gnocchi Gnocchi|
|4||Juniper Berries Juniper Berries|
|2||Bay Leaf Bay Leaf|
Braised autumn goulash with gnocchi
- Wash, peel, and roughly dice soup vegetables.
- Peel the onions and dice them.
- Fry meat in a little hot frying pan oil for about 3-5 minutes, season with salt, pepper and cinnamon. Remove.
- Fry the vegetables and onions in a hot frying pan for 3 minutes.
- Add meat with red wine.
- Add 250 ml of stock and boil.
- Add juniper, allspice and bay leaves to a disposable tea filter.
- Cook the stew for 100-120 minutes, add more stock if necessary.
- Chop chocolate. 15 minutes before the end of the cooking remove the spice bag and add the chocolate to the goulash.
- Cook at a very low heat for the remainder.
- Clean the beans and simmer in boiling salted water for 15-17 min.
- Sprinkle the gnocchi in boiling salted water.
- Season the goulash with salt and pepper.
- Drain gnocchi and beans and serve with the goulash.