|500 g g||Cream Cream|
|2 packet packet||Vanilla Sugar Vanilla Sugar|
- Whip cream with 40g of vanilla sugar. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes with occasional stirring, then allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water. Stir a little into the hot cream and pour into 6 moulds. Allow to cool for at least 4 hours, then let it cool overnight.
- For the sauce, thaw raspberries. Sprinkle with caster sugar. Add a few drops of rose water.
- Wash plums, cut into thin round slices, remove the stone.
- Place the Panna Cotta on a plate.
- Place one plum disc in the middle of each and place a cranberry or sultana in the hole (the iris and the pupil).
- Use a small spoon to drizzle raspberry sauce as a blood decorative around the "eyes"
- Distribute and serve.