|120 g g||Flour Flour|
|100 g g||Caster Sugar Caster Sugar|
|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|0 tsp tsp||Nutmeg Nutmeg|
|1 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|2 large large||Eggs Egg|
|60 g g||Butter Butter|
|Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
|Maple Syrup Maple Syrup|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|100 ml ml||Lager Lager|
Beer and Cinnamon Muffin - Doughnuts (Baked)
Preparation time: 0:20 min
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C fan
- Butter and flour a muffin pan and set aside.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a large bowl, whisk in the sugar, in a separate bowl whisk the eggs, Craft Irish Lager and melted butter until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Using a tablespoon half fill each muffin mould with the mixture and bake for 10-12 minutes, this mixture will not brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool, toss the doughnuts in icing sugar and drizzle with Canadian Maple syrup.
Cooks Tip!These doughnuts are great served withCrispy Glensallagh Honeycure Bacon and the Canadian Maple Syrup