|1 bags bag||Sweet Potato Sweet Potato|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Rapeseed Oil Rapeseed Oil|
|3 sprigs sprig||Thyme Thyme|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Curry Powder Curry Powder|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|0 pieces piece||Chicken Stock Chicken Stock|
|2 large large||Granny Smith Apple Granny Smith Apple|
|1 pieces piece||Ginger Ginger|
|4 large large||Duck Legs Duck Leg|
Aromatic Duck Casserole
- Set your oven to 180°C.
- Lay the duck legs out in a baking tray & roast for 35 mins.
- Once cooked through, pour off the excess fat (reserving 2 tbsps) & set aside.
- Put the sweet potatoes in a casserole dish with 2 tbsps of the duck fat from the legs, the rapeseed oil, curry powder, cayenne pepper, ginger, salt & pepper.
- Mix well & cook in the oven for 20 minutes with the lid off.
- Remove from the oven, turn the potatoes over then add the apples, thyme, duck legs & chicken stock.
- Cover with a lid then cook for 20 more minutes with the lid on.
- Serve with chopped parsley.