|450 g g||Chicken Fillets Chicken Fillet|
|0 tsp tsp||Salt Salt|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|10 large large|| Mushrooms
(cut into quarters)
|1 tbsp tbsp|| Onions
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|2 slices slice||Ginger Ginger|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Soy Sauce Soy Sauce|
|1 tsp tsp||Sugar Sugar|
|0 tbsp tbsp||Tomato Puree Tomato Puree|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Cornflour Cornflour|
Adrian and Mary - Mary's Chicken and Mushroom
- Chop the chicken into small chunks. Add to salt and cornflour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and cook the chicken pieces until nicely browned.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm. Put a little more oil in pan and add the onions, garlic and ginger.
- Stir fry until onion is softened, pour in the soy sauce, sherry, sugar and tomato puree, stir all the mixture together.
- Return the chicken and mix well with sauce.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with garlic potatoes or rice and voila - delicious!
For more #Lidltrolleycam inspiration, click the recipe tab above!