|225 g g||Mushrooms Mushroom|
|1 large large||Onions Onion|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Thyme Thyme|
|tsp tsp||Paprika Paprika|
|cups cup||Chicken Stock Chicken Stock|
|cups cup||Sherry Sherry|
|cups cup||Flour Flour|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Parsley Parsley|
|cups cup||Cream Cream|
Adrian and Mary - Adrian's Slow Cook Steak
- Heat Pan, add 1 tbsp oil, add mushrooms and cook until browned. Put into the slow cooker first.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp oil. Season your Lidl steaks generously with salt & pepper, and brown in the pan. Remove on to a plate and put aside.
- Add 2 more Tbsp Oil to Pan, add onions, thyme and paprika - stir and cook for about 1 min until onions are slightly softened.
- Add the flour, stir well and cook for another min. Whisk in the sherry and stock, stir well and add this mix to slow cooker.
- Place your tasty Lidl steaks on top of your mix, cover and cook on Low for 6 - 8 Hrs. OR on High for 4 - 5 Hrs.
- Remove steaks to serving dish and keep warm.
- Stir in cream and Parsley into liquid, heat for 5 Mins. Spoon over steaks and serve. DELICIOUS!
A firm #LidlTrolleyCam favourite!