Fast Asian noodle soup
- Clean, wash and dab dry the Pak choi. Chop stalks, cut leaves into fine strips. Peel, clean and finely chop.
- Clean the onions and cut into fine rings.
- Peel and chop the garlic and ginger.
- Finely chop the chillies.
- Pour water into each jar, add coriander, cinnamon, about ½ teaspoon of salt and stock into the water.
- Cut or crush noodles. Add all including the spice mixture to the water.
- Pour into each glass jar.
- Wash the lime, cut into slices and place on top of each jar.
- Pour soy sauce into each of the 4 glass jars and close.
- Before serving, pour 1-2 coffee cups of boiling water over each pot and allow to soak for about 3 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
- Season again with the soy sauce and enjoy!
239 kcal per person