1. Sift the flour & salt together into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour, incorporating all the flour from the edges as you do so.
2. Add eggs, milk & water mixture, whisking all the while & scraping down the edges. The batter is ready when it has the consistency of cream.
3. Melt the butter in a pan. Whisk 2tbsps into the batter & set the remainder aside.
4. Make a ball with a few sheets of kitchen paper and dip into a little of the remaining butter. Rub around a non-stick frying pan and heat the pan over a high heat. Once the pan is hot, turn the heat down to medium and add 2 tbsps of batter (using a ladle) all in one go. As the batter hits the pan, tip it around from side to side to get the base evenly coated with batter. Each pancake should only take a minute or so to cook.
5. As you make them, stack the pancakes between sheets of baking paper on a plate and keep warm in a low oven.
6. Simply serve with lemon juice & sugar or top with Mister Choc chocolate spread & sliced banana.