Leprechaun grimaces (apple slices with honey cream)
- For the cream curd mix cream with 25 g honey.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Place in a bowl and drip in the remaining honey.
- Clean the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Wash apples and slice them into quarters.
- Remove the core without cutting too deeply into the carving.
- On the skin side cut a small carving in the middle, so that the apple looks like it has a mouth.
- Sprinkle apple pieces with lemon juice to maintain fresh colour.
- Place a halved strawberry in each piece of apple.
- Above and below the mouth opening, insert almonds obliquely and somewhat unevenly as teeth.
- Place goblin grimaces on a plate and serve with the honey cream for dipping.