Preheat your oven to 170°C
- Splash some olive oil into a medium sized pan.
- When it's smoking lightly, carefully add the beef and colour (this might take a little longer than you think).
- Remove the beef, give the pan a wipe and add someone olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add your garlic and cook for 2 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
- Add the sliced peppers and onions and cook for 5 minutes on the hob.
- Add the tomato relish, paprika, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and put in the oven for 1hr 15 mins.
Serve with some mash or rice.